This Kickstarter-exclusive expansion contains 96 additional cards that will greaten the size of the Continent and offer you a new curse to unravel!
The 7th Continent - The Swamp of Madness
The savages call it A’hemDaar. Its name is spoken by them with fear and is seen as a bad omen. You have been warned: you are a tiny, tiny thing out there.
- Play solo or in a team of up to 4 players,
- Relive the sensation of the adventure books where “you are the hero” that thrilled so many of us in our childhood,
- No dice rolls! Make difficult choices and face the consequences thanks to the game's innovative mechanics that determine success or failure!
- 1000+ minutes of thrilling adventure in a single game,
- 30 seconds to set-up the game, 30 seconds to save it!
- Join the expedition partway through if you missed the beginning of the adventure or died prematurely,
- Live a different adventure every time! There are dozens of random events and several alternatives for a single numbered card.
- The game remembers your actions. If you kill a NPC, he will remain dead for the rest of the game and any option that you would have had by letting him live will be gone… forever!
|Designer(s)||Bruno Sautter, Ludovic Roudy|
|Mechanics||Hand Management, Grid Movement, Modular Board, Story Telling, Variable Player Powers|
|Categories||Award Winning Games, Adventure, Card Games, Cooperative Games, Expansion|
|Play Time||5-1000 minutes|