The 7th Continent - Comfort Creatures
There are some rather unique and unsettling creatures inhabiting the Continent. Some of which could be classified as a “walking health crisis”, while others not so much. Exactly which type is in this egg? You won’t know, but perhaps with a bit of love and attention, you might just make yourself a new friend!
The Comfort Creatures mini-expansion is a set of 30 cards that will allow you to hatch and train your very own beasty! You’ll have to take care of them as they grow but you’ll be able to train them to suit your needs too. Depending on how you do so, you’ll end up with a unique creature companion to help you during your adventure!
- Play solo or in a team of up to 4 players,
- Relive the sensation of the adventure books where “you are the hero” that thrilled so many of us in our childhood,
- No dice rolls! Make difficult choices and face the consequences thanks to the game's innovative mechanics that determine success or failure!
- 1000+ minutes of thrilling adventure in a single game,
- 30 seconds to set-up the game, 30 seconds to save it!
- Join the expedition partway through if you missed the beginning of the adventure or died prematurely,
- Live a different adventure every time! There are dozens of random events and several alternatives for a single numbered card.
- The game remembers your actions. If you kill a NPC, he will remain dead for the rest of the game and any option that you would have had by letting him live will be gone… forever!
|Designer(s)||Bruno Sautter, Ludovic Roudy|
|Mechanics||Hand Management, Grid Movement, Modular Board, Story Telling, Variable Player Powers|
|Categories||Award Winning Games, Adventure, Card Games, Cooperative Games, Expansion|
|Play Time||5-1000 minutes|