Dive into the Greece of the Mythical Ages and discover Cyclades, a unique game of strategy with exceptional game materials.
Victory requires respect for all the gods - players cannot afford to sacrifice to only one god, but must pay homage to each of five gods in turn. Each turn, the players bid for the favors of the gods, as only one player can have the favor of each god per turn - and each player is also limited to the favor of a single god per turn.
- Ares allows the movement of player armies and the building of Fortresses.
- Poseidon allows players to move their navies and build Ports.
- Zeus allows his followers to hire priests and build temples.
- Athena provides her worshipers with philosophers and universities.
- Apollo increases the income of his worshippers.
- 3-part game board
- 2 special dice
- 98 gold pieces
- 16 prosperity markers
- 5 figurines: Kraken, Minotaur, Medusa, Polyphemus, Chiron
- 17 Mythological Creature cards
- 17 Philosopher cards
- 18 Priest cards
- 4 large Got tiles
- 40 buildings: 10 Ports, 10 Fortresses, 10 Temples, 10 Universities
- 10 Metropolises
- For each of the 5 game colors: 2 offering tokens, 8 Fleets, 3 territory tokens, 8 Troops, 1 screen
|Designer(s)||Bruno Cathala, Ludovic Maublanc|
|Publisher(s)||Matagot, Asmodee, Asterion Press, Bureau De Juegos, CrowD Games, Galápagos Jogos, Kaissa Chess & Games, Lex Games, Rebel Sp. z o.o., REXhry, Surfin' Meeple China|
|Mechanics||Area Majority / Influence, Area Movement, Auction/Bidding, Card Drafting, Dice Rolling, Set Collection, Variable Phase Order|
|Categories|| Ancient, City Building, Civilization, Fighting, Miniatures, Strategy Games
|Play Time||60-90 Min|
|Weight||2.83 / 5|