The 7th Continent - What Goes Up Must Come Down
The Expansion What Goes Up, Must Come Down invites you to come and discover, or perhaps return to, The 7th Continent for some fresh adventures! Two new curses are waiting, each with their own unique gameplay elements, for you to discover.
In “A Prison of Clouds” you’ll find yourself aboard a Hot Air Balloon, in search of salvation and in “The Veins of the Earth” you will delve deep below the Continent in order to triumph over the Evil consuming you.
- Play solo or in a team of up to 4 players,
- Relive the sensation of the adventure books where “you are the hero” that thrilled so many of us in our childhood,
- No dice rolls! Make difficult choices and face the consequences thanks to the game's innovative mechanics that determine success or failure!
- 1000+ minutes of thrilling adventure in a single game,
- 30 seconds to set-up the game, 30 seconds to save it!
- Join the expedition partway through if you missed the beginning of the adventure or died prematurely,
- Live a different adventure every time! There are dozens of random events and several alternatives for a single numbered card.
- The game remembers your actions. If you kill a NPC, he will remain dead for the rest of the game and any option that you would have had by letting him live will be gone… forever!
|Designer(s)||Bruno Sautter, Ludovic Roudy|
|Mechanics||Hand Management, Grid Movement, Modular Board, Story Telling, Variable Player Powers|
|Categories||Award Winning Games, Adventure, Card Games, Cooperative Games, Expansion|
|Play Time||5-1000 minutes|